Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boost your Cable/DSL speed: a Registry Hack

Here is a simple way to boost your Cable/DSL speed, just copy the ENTIRE BOLD text in the "quote" box below to Notepad, then save them as *.reg files, ie "DslBoost.reg".
Then all you have to do to modify/restore is double-click the *.reg file!!


REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\Tcpip\Parameters]
"GlobalMaxTcpWindowSize"=dword:0000ffff


It has worked wonders with me as it increased my speed from 5.0mbps all the way to 9.9mbps or sometimes a whole damn lot more like once it hit 15.7mbps youve got to try it!!

If u want to test your speed before and after the hack, goto this link for a free test of speed.

In my machine this hack has worked well, but I haven't tried for other machines. If this hack don't work for your machine, just simple doing the "undo registry" like thats above. Here is entry for undoing this hack:


REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\Tcpip\Parameters]
"GlobalMaxTcpWindowSize"=dword:00007fff


Remember that its for Cable/DSL only and not for crazy Dial-up!!

Note:
Some people confuse "Servic es" and change it to "Services". DON'T do this because it makes the hack not work!! Also, it took me a while to find out where I saved this so please thank me for this!!!
BTW: PLEASE make sure the "Hide extensions for known file types" option is unchecked........this will enable you to change the file type from *.txt to *.reg and activate the hack.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting hackers and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one hacker and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake hackers,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: premiumhackservices@gmail.com
text or call +1 4016006790

Dave said...

Hello everyone I want to introduce you guys to a group a private investigators who can help you with information you need in any situation in life and they are ready to follow you step by step until your case is cleared just contact +17078685071 and you will happily ever after
Premiumhackservices@gmail.com